Everyone in this world are now facing some mental health issues due to many reasons. Some people whose problems doesn’t have that much impact on their life may not face that much trouble and can lead a normal life. But people whose conditions are not good and creating problems in their daily life should visit a psychologist or counselor. First people have to understand that mental health issues does not mean that the peron who is facing problems are mad or crazy.
7 Types of Disorders:
- Anxiety Disorder
- Obsessive Compulsive Disorder(OCD)
- Bipolar Disorder
- Post Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder(ADHD)
- Childhood trauma or neglegence
- Social Isolation or loneliness
- Finacial Problems
- Family Issues
- Losing closed ones
- Severe or long term stress
- Having a long term physical health condition
- Toxic Relationships (with friends or partners)
Top Ten Ways to Have a Good Mental Health:
- To have a proper sleep schedule.
- Value yourself and no self- criticism.
- Should eat properly.
- Should take care of your own health.
- Remove toxic people from life.
- Work hard for achieving your goals and on yourself.
- Manage stress.
- Do things which you enjoy.
- Surround yourself with good people whom encourage and motivates you.
- If needed visit a psychologist or counselor.