On a plane, an air hostess is responsible for various tasks. Air hostesses typically greet passengers and assist them in settling into their seats for a pre-flight briefing. Answering queries from passengers during the flight. Passengers are served meals and refreshments and creating flight reports.
Air Hostess Course: Training Institute & Course Fees
Frankfinn Institute of Air Hostess Training, Delhi
Frankfinn Institute is recognized as a pioneer and innovator in air hostess training all over India and abroad. The institute offers a wide range of Courses to aspiring students and provides them with exceptional placement support. Frankfinn has its mark as an elite institution in the field of Aviation Hospitality, Travel Management, and Customer Service training.
- Placements in 2019- 14,000+
- Hiring Partners Onboard- 200+
- Highest Monthly CTC offered- 1.7 Lakh+
- Air Hostess Training Fees – INR 1,50,000.
Wings Air Hostess and Hospitality training, Gujrat
Wings Institute focuses on offering Employment Skill Development courses with an amalgamation of high academic standards and the latest industry developmental knowledge. The distinguished faculty at Wings are industry experts and the campus location at the heart of Vadodara, Gujarat ensures a vibrant and effective learning environment to its candidates.
Who can apply for an Air Hostess course?
- Girls and Boys aged 17 years and above
- Candidates should be 12th Pass or Appearing or Diploma Students or College Graduates
- Gujarati, Hindi, English, or any other Medium Students
- Air Hostess Training Fees – INR 1,35,000
Universal Aviation Academy, Chennai
Universal Airhostess Academy is a unit of India’s Top Leading Aircraft Ground Handling Academy and is authorized by the world’s no 1 Aviation Body IATA (International Air Transport Association). Universal Airhostess Academy Pvt. Ltd. aims to provide quality training to its young and aspiring aviators, who are willing to become professionals in the aviation industry.
Requirements For Admission to Air Hostess Courses
- Age- 17 and above
- Air Hostess Course Eligibility-Must have passed class 12th
- General-Good communication and Interpersonal skills
- Air Hostess Training Fees-INR 1,00,000
The Bombay Flying Club`s College of Aviation, Mumbai
The Bombay Flying Club is the birth location of aviation in India since 1928. This prestigious flying club has played a leading role in the history of aviation in India. Late Mr.J.R.D.Tata, the father of aviation in India was the first to obtain a pilot’s license in February 1929 from The Bombay Flying Club.
The Bombay Flying Club has the unique distinction of being the only flying club in the world, which undertook the cross-country International flight from Bombay to Landon & back with four tiger Moths participating in it, in the 1930s.
- Since it is a part-time course [affiliated with the University of Mumbai], the classes are held online for 2 hrs a day Mon – Fri. This gives the learner an opportunity to utilize the rest of the day pursuing higher education or a job.
- The syllabus has been prepared to keep the requirement/standards of the airline and Hospitality Industry. The learners receive both theoretical knowledge and practical experience.
- This course also focuses on enhancing the emotional and social intelligence level of the learners which has proven benefits of the service industry.
- Air Hostess Training Fees – INR 1,50,000.
Air Hostess Salary in India
- The average air hostess salary in India is from INR 30K- 40K per month in domestic airlines.
- The average air hostess’s salary in international airlines is up to INR 2 lakh per month.
- Apart from a regular salary, an air hostess also gets benefits like medical insurance, discounts on flight tickets, and retirement benefits.
Air Hostess Course: Scope in India
There are excellent growth opportunities in the career as an air hostess courses
- After the completion of the course and training, candidates have the opportunity to work in domestic airlines.
- With more experience, air hostesses and cabin crew can work with different international airlines as well.
- There is no upper age limitation for retirement as air hostess, but one needs to pass all the medical requirements in order to be in the line of service.
- Post-retirement job prospects include working in the ticketing department, operations, customer service, training air hostesses, etc